Maha Yoga, founded in 2010, is the vision of Pam Roberts, IRI Certified iRest Teacher®, to inspire a strong and healthy community of mindful living by bringing people of all ages and abilities together to experience the authentic nature of yoga. Each class offers an opportunity to experience mindfulness in practice. You will be guided in exploring the body-mind connection, awakening to the essence of Being. Experience for yourself the transforming power of Yoga and iRest Yoga Nidra, noticing how your practice spills over into daily living.
The Maha Yoga community offers a safe and welcoming space to explore a yoga practice that will:
- Improve core strength, muscular tone and flexibility
- Deepen the breath
- Create grace and flow in the movement of body, breath and mind
- Improve mental clarity and focus
- Cultivate a state of emotional calm and relaxation
- Nourish a sense of intimacy and connectedness with yourself and the world around you
- Restore your natural state of well-being
Please note that studio classes are on hold until the COVID-19 situation in Saskatchewan allows for the lifting of restrictions and safe practice indoor.
- Children & Youth
- Meditation – iRest Yoga Nidra
- Yoga Therapy
“Real Yoga. Not your commercial yoga. Physical – spiritual – holistic. And lots of fun and laughter.” – Carmen Leibel
“What brought me to Maha Yoga were the words “Yoga for every body”. As a plus size woman I didn’t think I could do yoga. Pam helped me through this mind set and also many physical and mental health challenges I have experienced over the last number of years. I appreciate all the things I have learned from Pam.” – Trina Hodgson